خالد حربي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

خالد حربي
خالد حربي
مؤسس المنتدى
مؤسس المنتدى
المساهمات : 491
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/05/2018
العمر : 28
الموقع : khaledharbii.yoo7.com
https://khaledharbii.yoo7.com
مُشاطرة هذه المقالة على:reddit

تعاليق

خالد حربي
السبت يناير 11, 2020 11:16 amخالد حربي
Tell me about your family?‎
خالد حربي
السبت يناير 11, 2020 1:56 pmخالد حربي
I understand. Tell me about your professional skills that may be beneficial to our work here.
So about my relevant skills,
Firstly, I have good chemical analytical skills which may help in packaging material quality assurance role

I also have good data analyzing skill and experience, this will assist in  tackling pack material issues root causes and I also had experienced the problem solving skill which can suggest the solutions for many relevant issues to my supervisor or to make the decision if I am the leader. Data analysis also will help me in packing material spending optimization.

I have experience in communication because I had worked in a market for many years, and I learned how to sell and buy and how to deal with suppliers and customers.

About qualifying the new material suppliers, I am detail oriented (they called my Hanbaly in the military service), I have surveying skills, reporting, data analysis and organizing.

Some additional skills may be : 
Efficient time management and scheduling
Leadership
Working in a team
Good or very good knowledge in English
High knowledge in chemical analysis and data analysis 
Very skillful in computer programs such as word , PP , Excel , Photoshop , Outlook calendar and mail , Internet searching and surfing , Computer Programming and finally web design.
Detail-oriented
Fast learner
development passion

• Own the Packaging Material Quality Assurance

• Tackle Pack Material Issues root causes

• Work with Our Pack Material Suppliers to raise their capabilities

• Conduct Health Checks and Audits on the suppliers

• Qualify new Material Suppliers

• Maintain Automated Pack Material receiving process

• Own the Packaging Material Spending Optimization

• Lead the Packaging Material Art Works Creations

الكلام هنا عن أمين مخزن ومراقب جودة لماتريال : 
يبقى محتاجين : 
Communication skills
Efficient time management and scheduling
Leadership
Working in a team
English
High knowledge in chemical analysis and data analysis
Very skillful in computer programs such as word , PP , Excel , Photoshop , Outlook calendar and mail , Internet searching and surfing , Computer Programming and finally web design.
Detail-oriented
Fast learner
development passion

Khaled, you know there have been many candidates who came to my office today, why specifically I should choose you from all of the applied candidates?

Becuase I am real and developer, I will not come here to only take the orders and conduct them, but also I will check for every chance of development. 
I have my history for that, 
In the military service, 3 general staffs had either awarded me or promoted me for my qualifications, work and positivism.
In college I had been recommended to be the ideal student by chemistry department 
In my special chemistry department, I was the only one who shared in volunteering work, conducted all the managerial complaints and request for me and my colleagues such as exams conflicts, opening our research project in the first term and organizing the oral exam timetable. 
I am the only one who suggested to change the oldest doctor's system of lectures and attendance (Dr. Sayed Mansour the professor of Dr Ahmed Zewail).It is the excited positivism of me.
I had shared in designing a website that help my doctors and my colleagues in their student affair strategy.
I also suggested (but for sorry didn't conducted) for automation of lectures and exams.
I suggested entering the tablet to the classrooms.
I don't stop thinking in development at all.
You will see by time that I work, study, accomplish missions and tasks, schedule my life and also solve my problems in a prestudied distinctive manner.
So when a leader hires me, he may be trying to get a strong new right arm of leadership.
Not only positivism, but also creativity, attitude, behavior, the previous pedigree, skills and experience can answer this question of choosing me from all candidates and standing out from the crowd.

عدل سابقا من قبل خالد حربي في الأحد يناير 12, 2020 2:48 pm عدل 1 مرات
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 2:12 pmخالد حربي
What kind of industry do you mean?

As a fresh graduate, I don't want to prison myself in a defined field of industry. I originally haven't determined an industry to be my work-space. I only aim industrial development which has its echo in different field together, as example if I improved the automation of a fluid pump or compressor, I would help industry buy not certain field of industry, thereare many fields that can get benefit of it like oil and gas, papermaaking, chemical industries, irrigation, food and anything else. So my field is the improvement not the industry itself. And it is a solid decision.
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 2:15 pmخالد حربي
How can you get benefit of your work here?

Any piece of experience I would have will add to my career, that's because I am at the beginning of a huge career which need much information and experience. So I don't seek for money and certain field, I only search for the perfect community, development culture and life/work balance that allow me add more to my career.
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 2:21 pmخالد حربي
What do you currently do?
My part time work is educational technology and freelancing center in which I had 5 years experience and had learned many and many of soft, market, computer and professional skills.
My current-work field is the MS office programs, Design and data analysis.

I am nowadays also working on a commercial chemical analysis book for certain kind of graduates which will be very helpful.

Which Kind? 
All fresh graduates specially who have just finished the military service. They come to life as homeless people searching for any help to get them back to the scientific and industrial community.

عدل سابقا من قبل خالد حربي في الأحد يناير 12, 2020 2:31 pm عدل 1 مرات
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 2:27 pmخالد حربي
Do you enjoy what you do?

Of course yes, It added many good attributes to my lifestyle and it was a good budget as a part time work beside my very busy college.

How much salary do you have?

My salary changes with seasons from 1500 to 3000 pounds. This salary is of a really very small part of my time, and now I am establishing my dollar based salary small part time work.
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 2:43 pmخالد حربي
What do you like and dislike ?

OK, I like technology and modern devices and instruments. I like design, planning and organization of lives and things. I love watching comedy and living in a non-boring way. But with accomplishing all mission on time and on specs. And finally I like truth It is a must.

As example, I didn't study by pen and paper, but ny my tablet and stylus; It's technology, modern and non-boring.

I dislike shortage and mission lateness, I dislike any kind of moral or religious opposition. I also dislike unplanned risky and dirty ways of working.
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 3:45 pmخالد حربي
Tell me about the time when your worked effectively under pressure.

ًWell, first of all, the last year was a very good model of the working under stress. I was a soldier in a high level leading unit in air defense force in the military service. There were two test projects for two general staffs and I was the supervisor or the right arm for both. It's really not easy at all.

I was given many tasks to achieve in a very short time, it was to rewrite 300 PowerPoint military slideshow in only 11 hours or be punished. It was a high level of stress because I feared on my future and my certificate. I managed my tasks, asked to have a separated computer in a separated room and I had successfully finished them on time and precisely. Really precisely. It was an achievement and the general staff have been always ordering me out of about 10 soldiers.

Another example, is my college, I wan't speak much for that, I only will say that I have got GPA 3.91 , 4.00 , 3.83 in my last semesters in college. I can schedule my tasks well, concentrate on the goal even in stress and hunt the problem-solving chances during working on stress.

Also, in my part-time work, one of the writers have written a booklet in a way that wasn't on spec to the teacher and it was too late for an urgent order. So I called the customer teacher, calmed her down, promised her to finished before morning. Then I had rearranged my schedule and prepared all circumstances for me. I had managed to achieve the goal before morning with more features than she wanted and with the same price. She became so happy for the new features and the more beautiful work. So she forgot about lateness these few hours and the situation has been saved.
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 3:46 pmخالد حربي
Tell me about a situation you have dealt with an very upset customer.

in my part-time work, one of the writers have written a booklet in a way that wasn't on spec to the teacher and it was too late for an urgent order. So I called the customer teacher, calmed her down, promised her to finished before morning. Then I had rearranged my schedule and prepared all circumstances for me. I had managed to achieve the goal before morning with more features than she wanted and with the same price. She became so happy for the new features and the more beautiful work. So she forgot about lateness these few hours and the situation has been saved
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 4:00 pmخالد حربي
Tell me about a situation when you worked in a team.

In college in the forth year, in the special organic  section, we had to form teams to search for something. to know, special students are hard working studiers but not supermen, so when our circumstances become somehow difficult because of the weather and the crowded timetable, my teammates had shown some shortening. I really have been so upset, but I had to act wisely to get success, I rearranged my schedule and the team tasks, I firstly spoken angrily so they felt seriousness then I distributed some small creative and simple tasks on all the team members. We had managed to finished the tasks easily, then after being unstressed the day after , I had though creatively and added many features to our search project, I used all of my other helpful skills even non-educational, so our banner became not only educational but creative, beautiful, organized and complete. My team suggest me to show it in the section and we have got the best project.

I must add something, someone of other teams had requested some help for his project and I had done for it. 

Also i was the first student in this section with grade 99 / 100.

So this shows the working on a team, the loyalty, the hardworking, the good scheduling and time management, the decision making and finally the leadership skills.
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 4:24 pmخالد حربي
[ltr]Tell me about a situation in which you had made a mistake and how did you deal with.[/ltr]

[ltr]I hate making mistakes. So I don't remember many of them.[/ltr]

[ltr]One of the mistakes I remember and had made many times: in my military service I had sent emails with some wrong details in it, I realized that quickly while revising my tasks. [/ltr]

[ltr]So I had asked my older mate about the solution of the mistake, it was either by hiding it from the leader and re sending another email with the correct one or by telling the leader which certainly lead to a punishment. I used to deal with these mistake according to seriousness and punishment levels. If it is not serious, i deal with the first way, while if serious or with no impacting punishment I tell my leader.[/ltr]
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 4:29 pmخالد حربي
Strengths :
Quick learning
Creativity
wideness of fields
computer and data analyzing skills
Development passion
leadership nature

weaknesses
underestimation of my skills
has certain limit of stress after which my efficiency becomes very lower or may try to stop the situation by wise way
love technology more than skills, so I depend on calendar more than memory, I depend on tablet more than paper, I had a website rather than a biography.
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 4:35 pmخالد حربي
Where do you see yourself after five years?

I see my self after five years as a very famous trainer who has vast number of students that get benefit of his researching, developing and moral educational courses. That is at night after coming from my managerial office of certain project I had suggested for an organization that hired me and believed in my skills and development passion.
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 4:39 pmخالد حربي
Tell me about situation when you are in a challenge or a conflict.

It is very difficult to put me in a challenge because I don't care about them. I don't challenge any one but the optimum. I search for the highest perfect level of every thing and I try for it and don't care about results.

If there s a conflict, I will try hundreds of times to end it,if continued I will do my best to win with no moral or religious faults.
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 4:42 pmخالد حربي
If you were an animal, which kind of animals would you like to be?

I would like to be a cat, because it lives in peace, it has beautiful theme and it plays its role well in adding happiness to people.
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 4:51 pmخالد حربي
Tell us about a time when your were a leader.

[ltr]I were a team leader in the military service and in college. Being a leader requires very good planning, taking prestudied quick decisions and keeping the ordinates to be efficient and satisfied.[/ltr]

[ltr]In college I had that in the searching project poster contest in the special degree organic  section.[/ltr]

[ltr]And in military service, I had done that too, I had scheduled our mission and tasks precisely, I check for completeness periodically, assure the documents are at their best, help the new soldiers work efficiently and save them from faults and punishments and in the same time don't allow one of the mates to shorten in his work. My upper leader lieutenant colonel Bassem told my mates that khaled makes him feeling comfort because I am a good tracker and no task is missed in my presence.[/ltr]
خالد حربي
الأحد يناير 12, 2020 4:52 pmخالد حربي
Tell me about a situation when you made unpopular decision.
خالد حربي
الأربعاء يناير 15, 2020 9:51 pmخالد حربي
خالد حربي
الأربعاء يناير 15, 2020 10:08 pmخالد حربي
خالد حربي
الخميس يناير 16, 2020 12:50 pmخالد حربي
النهار ده المواصلات:
الموقف ، القاهرة صحراوي وتنزل عند سلم المحور اللي بعد داندي مول اللي بعد كارفور اللي بعد بوابة القاهرة ثم تطلع السلم اللي بيودي على اكتوبر ، تركب اكتوبر وتنزل ليلة القدر ومن ليلة القدر تركب المشروع اللي رايح اريال
أو لما تركب اكتوبر تنزل الحصري ومن الحصري اركب ليلة القدر ثم اركب للريال
وانت راجع بتركب ليلة القدر (عربية نقل بصندوق) ومنها تركب الحصري ومنها تركب اسكندرية ثم على بيتك بيتك
خالد حربي
الأربعاء يناير 29, 2020 5:57 pmخالد حربي
Sometimes we’re faced with dishonesty in the workplace. Tell me about a time you encountered dishonesty and how you handled it.
خالد حربي
الأربعاء يناير 29, 2020 5:57 pmخالد حربي

• Give me an example of a difficult problem and how you solved it.

• What motivates you?

• Did you ever not meet your goals? Why?

• Are you a team player?

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى